Two wheeling across a beautiful piece of land called India, I explore the colourful landscapes, epic roads and the distinct sights and sounds of a country that is unique in every single way...

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Beach

Here's to my first post on this blog! I've been procrastinating a lot but I finally got down to writing about my travels around the country. To start off, here are some pictures of my bike off the western coast of Maharashtra near Ratnagiri and Ganpatipule:

I love beaches, don't you? The ocean always excites and calms me at the same time. I wouldn't mind living on a beach forever, given that it's clean and free from other people, heh. The other day I found several empty beaches and one very crowded, commercial one (at Ganpatipule), which makes me wonder, do people really bother to check out places not listed on their maps? Perhaps not. But maybe that's a good thing since it leaves me with plenty of unexplored and uninhabited places to discover and ultimately write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment