Two wheeling across a beautiful piece of land called India, I explore the colourful landscapes, epic roads and the distinct sights and sounds of a country that is unique in every single way...

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kharepaten

I'm not too fond of temples but my family took me to this place called Kharepaten for certain religious goals. Anyway, I had a good time thanks to my trusty digicam which never fails to amuse me. I even got to drive in the ghats later so it turned out to be quite a trip!

 
These cutting chai glasses always fascinate me.

 
Bugs these days...

 
Must clean my lens...

 
I swear, this thing started crying a second after I took this picture. Patience doesn't work every time.

 
Laughing uncles!

A basket, a piece of paper and a cable with plug. How random must I get to be appreciated. =P

 
I was stalking this boy around to get some decent pictures. And finally, right before it started to seem awkward, viola!

 

I really wanted to go to a beach after this since it was only about 40km or so from where we were, but the weather forced us to retreat back to our airconditioned cars and back to Kolhapur. Can't say I came back empty handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment